Saturday, August 23, 2014

English Kamp

Last week, first semester finished and English Camp begun.  Not entirely sure what was expected of me, but knowing that I was expected to plan a three-day event, I put together a mix of activities, including Cooking, Reading, Movie Watching, Singing, Sports, and Card Games -- all under the general theme of "Cultural Experience."  Overall, it seemed to be pretty good fun for all involved... myself included! 

 Mixing up Blueberry Pancakes! 

 Helping students measure out their ingredients. 

 Looks good, right?! 

 Reading "Pocahontas" 

 We made Tuna Melts another day. 

 Out playing Ultimate Frisbee! 

 UNO! 

 Group photo on the last day!  If my co-teacher (in a gray t-shirt
on the right) and I look a bit tired, it's probably because we were!
A lot of time and energy went into prep and organization, but
I think we were both happy to see the students active, learning,
and enjoying themselves all at the same time! 


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment